Mrs Rachael Geddes.
Colesmoor Farm, Toller Porcorum, Dorchester, Dorset DT2 0DU.
Email: email@example.com / Telephone 01300 320812 / 07752 437092
Our farmhouse is set in peaceful countryside with extensive views. It is the only house on a small road leading to our farm buildings which are 150 yards beyond the house. The house is light and modern, fully carpeted but furnished with antiques and rugs. Both our guest rooms are downstairs.
Appropriate cleaning protocols are in place throughout the guest area. Although two rooms are available we will only be allowing one family group to stay at any one time. For larger parties both rooms are available.
• Our location is fairly remote and not ideally suited to those traveling without a car.
• There is a post office in the village about a quarter of a mile away. It is open from 9am to 1pm. The nearest other shops are about three miles away in Maiden Newton
• There is a bus stop in the village, a bus runs to Dorchester and back on Wednesdays and to Bridport on Fridays. It needs to be booked in advance. The nearest railway station is in Maiden Newton which is about three miles away with services to Dorchester and Yeovil.
• There are several local taxi companies.
• We have one cat and two dogs which live outside. We regret that we are unable to accommodate visitors’ pets.
• Our web site; www.colesmoorfarm co.uk provides pictures of our accommodation and further information about the services we provide.
• You can contact us by telephone and email. Please see the contact information section of this document for full details.
• Please advise us of any special dietary needs at time of booking.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• To ensure that your accommodation is ready we ask that guests let us know what time they plan to arrive so that we can be here to welcome you. Arrangements from 5.00pm are preferred, however earlier arrival may be possible by prior arrangement.
• There is plenty of parking on a level tarmac area close to the front door.
• We offer assistance with luggage, there is a small step, 190mm, into the house but a ramp is available. The front door is 31 inches (80cm) wide
Main Entrance & Reception
• Please ring the front door bell on arrival and we will ask you to complete a visitors registration document.
• In the hall there is a chair and table with information sheets and a mirror above.
• There is a bookcase with a selection of reading books and a laminated map of the area on the wall.
• OS maps of the area are available for loan.
• The house is centrally heated.
Dining Room/Sitting Room
• Guests are welcome to use the dining room/sitting room at all times. This room is carpeted, with antique furniture and plenty of seating. The room has a television and open fire during cold weather.
• Breakfast is served between 8.30 and 9.30am in the dining area, please advise your preferred time the evening before.
• Guests are seated around one large table.
• There is a menu in your room and at the table.
• I am able to do some personal laundry as required.
• Both bedrooms are on the ground floor.
• Tea and coffee facilities are available in both rooms and a jug of filtered water can be provided. There is a fridge for guests use located outside the twin Room
• Our beds are normally made with duvets, we are happy to provide sheets and blankets if preferred. Please specify if required before arrival.
• There is a folder in each bedroom that contains useful information.
Is opposite the front door and has a king sized double bed with access from both sides. There is a small sofa, hanging space for clothes, TV, dressing table and mirror, and a shelved cupboard.
The door width is 27 inches (70 cm).
Twin/Super King Room;
Is located across the hall almost opposite the double room.
The room can either provide two 3ft single beds or a 6ft double.
There is corner cupboard with space for hanging clothes, a chest of drawers, TV and wall mounted mirror.
The door width is 28 inches (71 cm)
Shower-room & WC
• There are en-suite facilities in both rooms consisting of a thermostatic shower with large tray, w.c. and washbasin. There is a wall mounted hairdryer and laminate flooring. Both showers have seats and the twin has a support handle.
• We are a working farm and are generally able to take our guests around the farm to check the livestock and explain what we do.
• We have woodland walks and an amenity pond in a wood with seating area. A map of the farm is provided.
• Badgers and deer are frequently seen on the farm.
Grounds and Gardens
• We have a garden surrounding the house which guests are welcome to enjoy with lawns, flowerbeds and a small pond, which could be a risk to children. Access is via the front door and there is a table and chairs for guests use.
• In the event of a fire we will call you. There is a fire extinguisher in the hall and the building can be evacuated by the front door. In an emergency there is also an exit via our kitchen. Smoke alarms are located throughout the house.
• Smoking is not permitted in the house but you may smoke in the garden.
• Mobile phone reception is generally good, but in some of the surrounding area there is no signal.
• Address: Colesmoor Farm, Toller Porcorum, Dorchester, Dorset DT2 0DU
• Telephone: 01300 320812
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Web site: www.colesmoorfarm.co.uk
• Grid reference: SY556971
• We are closed from early November to late April.
If you require further details or have any comments about the services we provide, do not hesitate to contact us.